The most recent survey was carried out at the end of February 2018.
Analysis of written comments and consultation with Parent Forum is ongoing but the initial results can be found by clicking on the link below.
What is Parent Forum?
The Parent Forum aims to discuss a range of issues and offer opinion on a variety of subjects relating to school life. Although it is not be a decision making body, the forum has the opportunity to influence decisions through an open dialogue with the Headteacher. The forum meets at differnet times and items are very open and can be suggested by the parents and by the school. It is a genuine attempt to seek the views of parents and develop a stronger partnership, by improving understanding through communication.
In summary, the forum will aim to achieve the following outcomes...
- To listen to the voice of Alderley Edge CP School parents
- For parents' views to impact on school life and decisions made about local services
- To have consultations with Parent Forum members - one every term
- To receive information about the school and its activities
- To participate in deciding how the Parent Forum operates
- To identify issues Parents want the Parent Forum to work on in school
- To work in partnership with staff
- To enjoy taking part in the life of the school in whatever way they can