Meet the Teacher
9 August 2017 (by Head Admin (Headteacher))
An opportunity to meet your child's new teacher
September 2017 is no different!!
All meetings will take place in your child's classroom and these should be accessed in the following ways...
- Year 1 - The external door via the ramp at the side of school nearest Church Lane from 3.30 pm
- Year 2 - The external door via the steps nearest to the quiet area / environmental area from 3.30 pm
- Year 3 - The external door (lean-to) next to the cloakroom from 3.45 pm
- Year 4 - The external door (lean-to) next to the cloakroom from 3.45 pm
- Year 5 - The external door (lean-to) next to the cloakroom from 3.45 pm
- Year 6 - The external door (lean-to) next to the cloakroom from 3.45 pm
As these meetings are being held after school there is no need to sign in but please sign the register when you enter the classroom.
Children are welcome to join you but it might be easier to listen and/or ask questions if they don't! The meetings will only last approximately 30 minutes. Hopefully, the weather will be nice and the children can play outside with a friend's mum or dad.
The dates we have set are as follows...
Year 1 - Miss Hilton - Wednesday 6th September
Year 2 - Mrs Sym - Thursday 7th September
Year 3 - Mrs Hill and Mrs Bowker - Friday 8th September
Year 4 - Mrs Metcalfe - Tuesday 12th September
Year 5 - Miss Rose - Wednesday 13th September
Year 6 - Mrs Walsh - Thursday 14th September
The Reception Class/Parents will book individual appointments to meet Miss Platt and Mrs Gallimore at the start of the new term.
We do hope you will be able to make these meetings and find them informative.