Lunchtime Catering Information
All meals in school are cooked and served on site by the Catering Team - Liz, Anna and Ann. The kitchen also makes toast for the morning break - children can buy this snack on a daily basis. If you need to discuss your child's dietary requirements or anything relating to food served in the kitchen then you can contact the school kitchen directly and speak to Liz Podmore (School Cook). Liz can be contacted directly by phoning 01625 704 514
- Lunches are currently £2.50 a day (unchanged from September 2016)
- Toast or similar at breaktime in the morning is 25p
School dinner costs for the rest of this school year:
04.09.18 - 27.10.18 - 39 x £2.50 = £97.50 Friday Specials only 8 x £2.50 = £20.00
06.11.18 - 21.12.18 - 34 x £2.50 = £85.00 Friday Specials only 7 x £2.50 = £17.50
08.01.19 - 15.02.19 - 29 x £2.50 = £72.50 Friday Specials only 6 x £2.50 = £15.00
26.02.19 - 05.04.19 - 29 x £2.50 = £72.50 Friday Specials only 6 x £2.50 = £15.00
23.04.19 - 24.05.19 - 23 x £2.50 = £57.50 Friday Specials only 5 x £2.50 = £12.50
10.06.19 - 26.07.19 - 35 x £2.50 = £87.50 Friday Specials only 7 x £2.50 = £17.50
Cheques payable to ‘Cheshire East B.C.’
NB - FS is Friday Specials when children just have lunch on a Friday each week
The latest school menu (starts on 1st October 2018) can be accessed by clicking HERE
Please note that if a child orders a school dinner before 10.00am and then goes home sick after 10.00am, that the meal charge still stands as the kitchen have already started to prepare and cook the lunch by this time.
All food cooked on site follows strict Cheshire East Council food guidelines. The Cheshire East Catering team's policy is to...
- not use food that contain certain additives that may have an adverse effect on a small number of children
- follow Government nutritional guidelines
- provide food for children who require a special diet from diabetic needs to those with food allergies
- cater for cultural or religious diets by offering vegetarian food for example
- serve fair trade products whenever possible
- keep salt additions to a minimum
- reduce where possible the amount of fat in products
For further information and more detailed guidelines then please click on the links below...
Free School Meals - many families are often entitled to Free School Meals but are unaware that they are or even how to claim. Please contact the school office for further information or click HERE for information on Cheshire East Council website.